To Contact Iwatsu:
- Telephone- 800.866.6342
- Web- www.iwatsu.com
Iwatsu's Enterprise Communication Server (ECS)
The Iwatsu Enterprise Communication Server (ECS) is the foundation of the Iwatsu Enterprise Suite. It contains the core processor which routes all system call traffic and manages all feature activity, opening the door to a host of business enhancement opportunities. The ECS is recognized as one of the most reliable and energy efficient telecommunications servers in the world.
- Converged, modular gateway design that grows to 1024 ports.
- Supports in any combination of SIP, VoIP and TDM devices.
- Iwatsu ICON Series phones delivers advanced features like Bluetooth® Ticker Display and Text Web.
- Enable any PC to be a voice terminal with the Iwatsu IP Softphone
- Integrates with applications including transparent Networking, Unified Communications, Contact Center solutions, in-building wireless and more.
- My ECPhone allows users to change station features easily from their PC.
- Centralized Automated Attendant enables callers to call one main number and be routed to their desired extension through custom menu options.
- Omegatrek wireless handsets are lightweight portable stations that provides immediate access to calls and ECS system features from anywhere with the internal wireless network.
- ISDN PRI, T1, SIP and Caller ID subscriber line interface and switching.
Cyclix, the Proven VoIP Provider Leader, offers high quality VoIP service in conjunction with the latest SIP technology from Iwatsu SIP IP-PBX products.
Cyclix VoIP solutions, deployed in conjunction with Iwatsu VoIP products, provides a significant cost benefit, but at the same time offers top notch quality performance via Cyclix’s unique N-Plus architecture.
Cyclix VoIP Technology has been proven to work superbly with Iwatsu VoIP IP-PBX.s. So stop your VoIP shopping, call Cyclix, the VoIP expert, and realize the best VoIP service you can get for your VoIP business applications when using Iwatsu SIP products with Cyclix.
Learn more about VoIP Solutions and SIP trunking with Cyclix.