To Contact Cisco:
- Telephone- (408) 526-4000
- Web- www.cisco.com
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager is an enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system that provides traditional telephony features as well as advanced capabilities, such as mobility, presence, preference, and rich conferencing services. This powerful call processing solution can help:
- Simplify your voice systems by replacing old PBX (private branch exchange) and key systems with unified communications, you can cut costs and dramatically streamline provisioning and maintenance.
- Build productivity with feature-rich unified communications that help workers spend less time chasing people, and more time being productive.
- Enable mobility with software that has embedded unified mobility capabilities so mobile workers can remain productive wherever they are.
- Improve collaboration with a click; start an IM session, initiate a phone call, and establish a videoconferencing call more easily.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager creates a unified workspace that supports a full range of communications features and applications with a solution that is highly:
- Scalable: Each Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster can support up to 30,000 users.
- Distributable: For scalability, redundancy, and load balancing.
- Available: Support business continuity and improve collaboration with high availability that provides a foundation for multiple levels of server redundancy and survivability.
Cyclix, the Proven VoIP Provider Leader, offers high quality VoIP service in conjunction with the latest SIP technology from Cisco SIP IP-PBX products.
Cyclix VoIP solutions, deployed in conjunction with Cisco VoIP products, provides a significant cost benefit, but at the same time offers top notch quality performance via Cyclix’s unique N-Plus architecture.
Cyclix VoIP Technology has been proven to work superbly with Cisco VoIP IP-PBX.s. So stop your VoIP shopping, call Cyclix, the VoIP expert, and realize the best VoIP service you can get for your VoIP business applications when using Cisco SIP products with Cyclix.
Learn more about VoIP Solutions and SIP trunking with Cyclix.