To Contact Samsung:
- Phone- 800-222-5805
- Web- www.toshiba.com
The Toshiba Strata CIX1200
Powerful Strata CIX1200 IP Telephone System Features & Capabilities Strata CIX1200 VoIP business communications system delivers big-company features at an affordable price for enterprise. Supporting up to 1,152 ports, Strata CIX1200 system is designed for up to 1,000 users, and the networking capabilities of Strata CIX1200 make it a perfect solution for a headquarters site that is networked to small or remote offices or retail/restaurant locations. The Strata CIX1200 system can be networked with other Toshiba Strata CIX systems, from other CIX1200 systems all the way down to the small 40-port Strata CIX40 system. It can be networked for up to a total of 128 sites to accommodate larger capacity or distributed configurations.
Strata CIX1200 integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 1152 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions with a full line of integrated SoftIPT® softphone, cordless and wireless telephones allow you to take telephone functionality when you’re on the go in the office, or out of the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform. Applications include:
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Browser-based system administration
- 3rd party Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications
Cyclix, the Proven VoIP Provider Leader, offers high quality VoIP service in conjunction with the latest SIP technology from Toshiba SIP IP-PBX products.
Cyclix VoIP solutions, deployed in conjunction with Toshiba VoIP product, provides a significant cost benefit, but at the same time offers top notch quality performance via Cyclix’s unique N-Plus architecture.
Cyclix VoIP Technology has been proven to work superbly with Toshiba VoIP IP-PBX.s. So stop your VoIP shopping, call Cyclix, the VoIP expert, and realize the best VoIP service you can get for your VoIP business applications when using Toshiba SIP products with Cyclix.
Learn more about VoIP Solutions and SIP trunking with Cyclix.