The Sigma IVR platform is an all-inclusive Application Generator system with the expendability to grow to 1000 inbound (or outbound) ports, a GUI Windows Plan Editor, built-in Text-to-Speech prompt conversion and much more that will be shown. The Sigma platform uses Centos/RedHat Linux as the operating systems of choice and applications (Plans) are structured on the robust MySQL database.
Sigma is feature rich with the ability convert text to speech (TTS) for voice prompts & other messages; Continuous Word; Conferencing with GUI interfaces for administrators & operators; Fax broadcast & Fax-on-Demand and Unified Messaging applications.
Sigma IVR Applications Support
IVR applications can be developed to turn the touch-tone phone into a virtual computer terminal that can access and retrieve database information.
Sigma System has a professional staff of certified hardware, software and support engineers to service and support the Sigma Platform. Sigma System provides unparalleled support with the sale of every Sigma System. This includes 24 hr. emergency tech support worldwide, with an average 10-15 minute response time and advance replacement. Each Sigma system comes with 1 year renewable warranty.
Sigma IVR Applications
• Internet Phone • Fax Servers • Teleconferencing• SMS Messaging • Audiotext Information • Fax on Demand • Call Routers • Universal Messaging of Voice-Fax & E-Mail • Speech Recognition • Prepaid Calling
• Paging Call/Contact Center Applications
Features of the Sigma IVR Platform:
• Comprehensive voice-processing capabilities designed to scale from small to large size businesses.
• Power to develop custom IVR applications that are ideal for your size and type of business.
• Integration with your existing telephone and computer systems whether they’re state-of-the-art or legacy systems.
• Modular architecture allows your IVR system to be easily adapted to new industry-standard hardware and operating systems as they’re introduced.
• The Sigma IVR system is manufactured with the finest components and state-of-the-art technologies, allowing Sigma System to back your system with the industry’s most competitive warranty.